Jonathon spent the first ten years of his litigation career practicing across a broad range of commercial and civil litigation disciplines, with a focus on corporate disputes, including director and shareholder remedies, breaches of fiduciary duty, oppression, contractual disputes and real estate litigation.
In the course of his practise, Jonathon has appeared at all levels of court.
Jonathon received an LL.B. from Osgoode Hall Law School and a B.Comm from McGill University. Jonathon was called to the Bar in 2002 and has completed the Intensive Trial Advocacy Workshop at Osgoode Hall Law School.
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- Major: B.Comm
- Major: Major in Marketing
- Major: Minor in Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association, Member